Hand-picked for craftsmanship and style, our products are sourced at the Paris Maison Objet trade show and New York’s NOW gift show. Some of our products include the following:
- French linens that evoke the French countryside, traditional French glassware that looks vintage, brasserie-style porcelain made by one French family for the past seven generations, picnic baskets
- Italian table linens with lace that are dreamy and romantic, tableware, and home décor items
- Swedish colorful everyday linen, coated linen (water –repellant with no PVC), cotton rugs, and glass tea light holders
- Danish gauzy blue and white-patterned linen, brasserie-style rattan outdoor chairs
- Belgian hanging pendant lamps
- Portuguese stoneware place settings and pedestal cake plates
Mixed in with the European products are repurposed pieces of furniture and vintage treasures that add to the store’s cosy shabby chic style.